Here is another recipe I found on Oh Sweet Basil, for some poppyseed chicken. I didnt put too much poppyseed onto the casserole, not many people like it, and those little balls get stuck in your teeth……It is also my no means a health option. You can always half the recipe so it’s not so “rich” or only use 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 3 Chicken Breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Tub (16 oz) Sour Cream
- ½-1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds (optional)
- 1 Package Ritz Crackers
- 1 Cube Butter, Melted (Used a half stick of butter)
- Heat Oven to 350
- Mix soup, sour cream and chicken together. Pour into a 9×13 in pan.
- Break up the crackers and mix with the melted butter . Sprinkle over the chicken mixture and place in oven. Sprinkle poppyseed over that if using.
- Bake for 30 min and serve over rice or just as is.